Skip to content
- Financial snapshot – Collection of documents that will build a picture of current financial condition (records of debt, savings, and income)
- Budget Services – Setting up a zero-based budget. Identification of critical budget needs and income utilization
- Debt Snowball Building – Arrangement of debts in order to prioritize payment and create financial momentum as each debt is paid.
- Motivation Techniques – Providing information that will assist the client with identification of problems and possible solutions.
- Encouragement – Helping clients move forward and reminding them of financial goals and a better future.